· We are spiritual beings transformed by God.
· Demonstrated by an intentional journey of faith that celebrates our life in Christ.
· Acts 2:42,46; Romans 12:2-5; James 1:2-4
· We engage in Christ-centered relationships because we were not created to be alone.
· Demonstrated by speaking the truth in love, bearing one another’s burdens, and sharing our joys as a family of faith.
· Matthew 18:15-17; Galatians 6:2; Ephesians 4:31-32
· We communicate an unchanging message of Christ in an ever-changing community.
· Demonstrated by faithfulness to Scripture and tradition; and relevance to current context.
· Ephesians 2:8-10; 1 Corinthians 9:22-23; Matthew 28:19-20
· We give with gracious hearts because God is generous.
· Demonstrated by the sharing of our selves, our time, and our possessions --- signs of God’s grace.
· 1 Corinthians 12:4-7; 2 Corinthians 9:6-8; Malachi 3:10